maintains and discloses information collected from users (each, a
"User") of the www.shuut.it website or Shuut App
services offered by Shuut.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, use our apps, place an order, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available through our Services. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, mailing address, phone number, name of their business, email, payment method and other information Users choose to provide. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from accessing certain features of the Services.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Services. Non-personal identification information may include:
• Location Information: When Users use the Services for boosting their video campaigns on Facebook via Shuut app, we collect precise location data about Users' devices. If Users permit the Shuut app to access location services through the permission system used by their mobile operating system (“platform”), we may also collect the precise location of Users' device when the app is running in the foreground or background. We may also derive Users' approximate location from your IP address.
• Transaction Information: We collect transaction details related to Users' use of our Services, including the type of service requested, date and time the service was provided, amount charged, and other related transaction details. Additionally, if someone uses User's promo codes, we may associate User's name with that person.
• Device Information: We may collect information about Users' mobile device, including, for example, the hardware model, operating system and version, software and file names and verions, preferred language, unique device identifier, advertising identifiers, serial number, device motion information, and mobile network information.
• Call and SMS Data: Our Services facilitate communications between Users and the Shuut app for registration purposes. In connection with facilitating this service, we receive call data, including the date and time of SMS message, the parties’ phone numbers, and the content of the SMS message. We may also use this information for promotional purposes in the future.
• Log Information: When Users interact with the Services, we collect server logs, which may include information like device IP address, access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and the third-party site or service Users were using before interacting with our Services.
Web browser cookies
Information collected from other sources We may also receive information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example:
• If Users choose to link, create, or log in to their Shuut accounts with a social media service (e.g. Facebook), or if they engage with a separate app or website that uses our API (or whose API we use), we may receive information about them or their connections from that site or app.
• If Users also interact with our Services in another capacity, for instance as User of other apps we provide, we may combine or associate that information with information we have collected from them in their capacity as Users.
How we use collected information
Shuut may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
• To process transactions
Information you provide will be used to process transactions performed or services ordered through the app.
• To improve customer service
Information Users provide helps us respond to customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
• To improve our Services
Information Users provide may be used to personalize and improve the Services, including to provide or recommend features, content, social connections, referrals, and advertisements, to provide products and service Users' requests (and send related information), develop new features, provide customer support to Users, develop safety features, authenticate Users, and send product updates and administrative messages
• To monitor and optimise internal processes
Perform internal operations, including, for example, to prevent fraud and abuse of our Services; to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems; to conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends;
• To send periodic emails
Send Users communications we think will be of interest to them, including information about products, services, promotions, news, and events of Shuut and other companies, where permissible and according to local applicable laws; and to process contest, sweepstake, or other promotion entries and fulfill any related awards. Users may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us by following the instructions in those messages. If Users opt out, we may still send them non-promotional communications, such as those about their accounts, about Services they have requested, or our ongoing business relations.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Services.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Services and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our Services, perform data analytics, or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes. We may also share it with the general public if Users submit content in a public forum, such as blog comments, social media posts, or other features of our Services that are viewable by the general public. We may share Users' personal information if we otherwise notify them and they consent to the sharing; and in an aggregated and/or anonymized form which cannot reasonably be used to identify them.
Social Sharing Features
The Services may integrate with social sharing features and other related tools which let Users share actions they take on our Services with other apps, sites, or media, and vice versa. Users' use of such features enables the sharing of information with their friends or the public, depending on the settings they establish with the social sharing service. Please refer to the privacy policies of those social sharing services for more information about how they handle the data Users provide to or share through them.
Analytics and Advertising Services Provided by Others
Changing personal information
Account Information Users may correct their account information at any time by logging into your online or in-app account. If they wish to cancel their account, they should email us at email@example.com. Please note that in some cases we may retain certain information about Users as required by law, or for legitimate business purposes to the extent permitted by law. For instance, if Users have a standing credit or debt on their accounts, or if we believe they have committed fraud or violated our Terms, we may seek to resolve the issue before deleting their information.
Shuut will comply with individual’s requests regarding access, correction, and/or deletion of the personal data it stores in accordance with applicable law.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Services that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Services. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Services, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using the Services, Users signify their acceptance of this policy. If they do not agree to this policy, they are advised not to use our Services. Users' continued use of the Services following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed their acceptance of those changes.
Põhja puiestee 27A Tallinn 10415 Estonia
Tis document was last updated on 2 September 2016